Schools and Educational Organizations use Candour Systems to customize, secure and streamline their recruitment process.
Senior Leadership and Hiring Teams use Candour Systems to process job applications, apply safe recruiting procedures and collaborate in making the best hiring decisions.
Candour Systems has extensive experience helping all types of educational institutions recruit and hire better candidates quickly and efficiently.
From public and private schools, as well as higher education institutions, Candour Systems has helped them manage both the salaried hires, as well as the complex landscape of hourly hires. A centralized database helps schools & higher education with multiple locations to function as a team, maintaining a consistent process that ensures compliance.
By using Candour Systems, schools and educational organizations are able to:
- Manage hourly, management, administrative, faculty and staff recruitment in one system
- Provide managers, general managers, recruiters and executives with access to their jobs, candidates and locations, and collaborate easily with the home office when needed
- Easily post jobs to the organization's website, as well as free and paid job boards
- Gain valuable insights into key metrics such as source effectiveness, time to hire, time to fill, pipeline activity, apps-to-hire ratios, and much, much more.
- Standardize recruitment across the entire enterprise so everyone follows the company's best practices
Our hosted software solution combines applicant tracking with job requisition management, social recruiting, ad-hoc reporting, powerful candidate resume search and interactive career center technologies that helps schools & higher education manage their hiring processes without IT staff involvement. Delivered as an on-demand web-based service, Candour Systems requires no software to buy or hardware to install or manage. Users simply login from any web browser and manage their jobs, candidates, reports and more.